Government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-Terrorism (AT) Act [March, 2015]

Go down

The Anti-Terrorism (AT) Act [March, 2015] Empty The Anti-Terrorism (AT) Act [March, 2015]

Post by Ramazan Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:08 pm

The Anti-Terrorism (AT)
Act of March, 2015

Article I - Definitions
SEC. I. DEFINITION OF 'INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM'
SEC. II. DEFINITION OF 'DOMESTIC TERRORISM'
SEC. III. DEFINITION OF 'CRIME OF TERRORISM'

Article II - Declaration
SEC. I. DECLARATION OF A 'TERRORIST INDIVIDUAL'
SEC. II. DECLARATION OF A 'TERRORIST ORGANIZATION'

PREFACE
The purpose of this act is to establish the definition of terrorism and to set laws against the acts of terrorism, foreign and domestic.

Article I - Definitions
SEC. I. DEFINITION OF 'INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM'
Involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate national law;
Appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the San Andreas Government, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.

SEC. II. DEFINITION OF 'DOMESTIC TERRORISM'
Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate national law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the San Andreas Government.

SEC. III. DEFINITION OF 'CRIME OF TERRORISM'
Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including but not limited to; killing or attempted killing during an attack on a Government operated facility with a dangerous weapon; killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the San Andreas Government.

Article II - Declaration
SEC. I. DECLARATION OF A 'TERRORIST INDIVIDUAL'
Any person, citizen or not, may be declared a Terrorist via the following methods;
A Supreme Court hearing, with a minimum of 3 Justices, with a majority ruling against the organization, party or individual.
An Executive Order by the President.
A meeting with the Executive Office and the Supreme Court, with the majority vote ruling against the organization, party or individual.

SEC. II. DECLARATION OF A 'TERRORIST ORGANIZATION'
Any organization may be declared a Terrorist via the following methods;
A Supreme Court hearing, with a minimum of 3 Justices, with a majority ruling against the organization, party or individual.
An Executive Order by the President.
A meeting with the Executive Office and the Supreme Court, with the majority vote ruling against the organization, party or individual.

Last edited by Ramazan on Sat May 02, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ramazan
Ramazan
Administrative Tech
President of San Andreas

Back to top Go down

The Anti-Terrorism (AT) Act [March, 2015] Empty Re: The Anti-Terrorism (AT) Act [March, 2015]

Post by Ramazan Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Bill ratified on March 28, 2015.

Signed,
Ramazan Malice
Ramazan
Ramazan
Administrative Tech
President of San Andreas

Back to top Go down