Government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[AMENDED] Restraining Orders & Section V - Article II

2 posters

Go down

[AMENDED] Restraining Orders & Section V - Article II Empty [AMENDED] Restraining Orders & Section V - Article II

Post by Ramazan Fri May 01, 2015 5:21 pm

PRINCIPLE AUTHOR: PRESIDENT RAMAZAN MALICE

To the members of two existing branches of government (Executive and Judicial). I propose that, with your approval, we can amend the existing constitution to provide a greater understanding and to ensure the safety of our citizens with the addition of restraining orders, and to amend the clarifications of amending this constitution of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas.

Piece to add after Section III of Article I:

Section IV wrote:The citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall herein be granted the following protections in order to maintain the freedom, stability, and safety of the citizens of this Totalitarian State. Citizens are granted the right to compose a restraining order for the following reasons: (i) Protection of themselves from the abuse of another person, citizen or not. (ii) Protection for one's possessions from those who may or have abused them. (iii) Protection of one's loved ones from the abuse of another person. No law shall be placed that revokes or abridges the preceding protections from the citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. No soldier, military branch, or other form of authority shall be exempt from adhering to these protections in times of peace, war, or chaos.

To amend Section V of Article II:

Existing Piece:
Constitution of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas wrote:The government of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall hold the power to amend this constitution as deemed necessary by the unanimous vote accompanied by the approving signatures of the President and the Chief Justice of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas.

Amendment:
The government of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall hold the power to amend this constitution as deemed necessary by the unanimous vote accompanied by the approving signatures of the President and the Chief Justice of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. If the result is a tie and only a tie, the Commissioner of the San Andreas Police Department is to vote either Aye or Nay. Their vote will be the tie breaker.

Last edited by Ramazan on Fri May 01, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramazan
Ramazan
Administrative Tech
President of San Andreas

Back to top Go down

[AMENDED] Restraining Orders & Section V - Article II Empty Re: [AMENDED] Restraining Orders & Section V - Article II

Post by Matt Fri May 01, 2015 5:26 pm

I agree with the amendments proposed by the President Ramazan Malice.

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Matthew Troy

Matt
Chief Justice
Supreme Court of San Andreas

https://stateofsa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

[AMENDED] Restraining Orders & Section V - Article II Empty Re: [AMENDED] Restraining Orders & Section V - Article II

Post by Ramazan Fri May 01, 2015 5:30 pm

I agree with the amendments proposed by the principle author, me.

These amendments are now formally recognized and placed into action.

President of San Andreas
Ramazan Malice
Ramazan
Ramazan
Administrative Tech
President of San Andreas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down