Government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Speech #1 [Declaration of War]

Go down

Presidential Speech #1 [Declaration of War] Empty Presidential Speech #1 [Declaration of War]

Post by Ramazan Fri May 01, 2015 9:11 pm

TOTALITARIAN STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS #1

1 Pershing Square,
San Andreas Police Department,
Los Santos City Headquarters,
May 1st, 2015.

TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:

- Invasion from the Russian Federation.
- Declaration of war with Russia on our land.
- Steps that will be taken to ensure national and individual security.
- Citizen’s Rights.
- Tax Discussion.

“Every nation has the right to demand proper treatment and no country should violate the territory of any other country.”

Dear people of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas,

I.

What you’ve just heard was a quote from the late Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
I want to address the people in this state of San Andreas, the current issues that are occurring on San Andrean soil. I mandate it upon myself the act of informing the public because the public has the right to know and should know of what’s going on. On the day of Thursday, April 30th, 2015, at exactly 8:49 P.M. (( Eastern Standard Time )), our intelligence intercepted a letter from the Russian Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. This note, as we might all have seen it with its interpretation, is threatening our national and individual security. The Russian Federation has invaded the state of San Andreas and has seized two-thirds of our land. Currently, the only lands we possess are the counties of Los Santos and Los Santos itself. This attack came as a surprise overnight and was a very detailed attack on San Andreas soil. Because of this, our National Guard was caught off-guard. However, they did manage to put up a fight. We’ve hurt the Russian Army a good deal. Unfortunately, they did manage to push us back into Los Santos.

II.

On this day, May 1st, 2015, I, President Ramazan Malice with the powers vested in me by the Constitution of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas, hereby declare war upon the Russian Federation on our soil. The Russian Federation aims to occupy and colonize us for mercantilist reasons. However, we are an established nation; we have established multiple forces capable of winning this war with.

III.

At this point in time, we have bordered off bridges and tolls that lead into Flint County and Las Venturas, which ultimately prevents us from entering into San Fierro. The reason behind this is that the Russian Army will not grant you basic human rights, nor will they grant you the right to move freely without obstruction unlawfully. Los Santos International and its commercial flights have been closed down to prevent all unnecessary travel between citizens.

IV.

At this point in time, though we are in a time of war and chaos, I do not allow the suspension of the writ of Habeas Corpus nor the writ of Coram Nobis. All citizens still maintain the civil and human rights as ordained in the Constitution of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas, and they will continue to remain intact for the remainder of this war.

V.

Last but certainly not the least, taxes. The taxes shall be set to 5 percent for income and 5 percent for property. All other tax (sales, imports, etc) currently do not have a tax placed upon them. As President of this great nation, I promise you that the tax will not exceed thirteen (13) percent. To exceed the thirteen percent margin is a waste because of our current budget. We are at an extremely high surplus.

Again, people who are currently residing in this Totalitarian State of San Andreas, fear not. Fear not the Russians, fear not the oppressors, fear not the tyrants who belittle and commit unjust acts. This war is ours. We will regain the lands of San Andreas in its entirety. God help us all. Thank you.
Ramazan
Ramazan
Administrative Tech
President of San Andreas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum