Government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constitution of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas [V1.1]

Go down

Constitution of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas [V1.1] Empty Constitution of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas [V1.1]

Post by Ramazan Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Totalitarian State of San Andreas
National Constitution

PREAMBLE:
We, the people of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas, to conceive a civilization of unprecedented wisdom and ingenuity, provide for the protection of man's unalienable rights, and inspire general well-being for ourselves and our posterity, ratify and establish this Constitution for the Totalitarian State of San Andreas.

Article I
Freedoms, Rights, and Protections of the Citizens

Section I
The citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall herein be granted the following freedoms in order to maintain the freedom and stability of the Totalitarian State. Citizens shall be granted the freedom of speech, the freedom of religion, the freedom to assemble, the freedom of press, and the freedom to petition their government. No law shall be placed that revokes or abridges the preceding freedoms from the citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. No soldier, military branch, or other form of authority shall be exempt from adhering to these freedoms in a time of peace.

Section II
The citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall herein be granted the following rights in order to maintain the freedom and stability of the Totalitarian State. Citizens shall be granted the right to information, the right to vote in an election, the right to an attorney in the case of a trial, the right to liberty, the right to own property, the right to petition their government, and the right to equality. The privilege of the writ of Habeas Corpus and writ of Coram Nobis shall not be suspended. No law shall be placed that revokes or abridges the preceding rights from the citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. No soldier, military branch, or other form of authority shall be exempt from adhering to these rights in a time of peace.

Section III
The citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall herein be granted the following protections in order to maintain the freedom and stability of the Totalitarian State. Citizens shall be granted protection from unreasonable or violent questioning, protection from cruel and unusual punishment in cases not involving treason, protection from excessive punishment in a time of peace, protection from unreasonable taxation, protection from double jeopardy, protection from unreasonable search and seizure, and protection from discrimination due to race or religion. No law shall be placed that revokes or abridges the preceding protections from the citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. No soldier, military branch, or other form of authority shall be exempt from adhering to these protections in a time of peace.

Section IV
The citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall herein be granted the following protections in order to maintain the freedom, stability, and safety of the citizens of this Totalitarian State. Citizens are granted the right to compose a restraining order for the following reasons: (i) Protection of themselves from the abuse of another person, citizen or not. (ii) Protection for one's possessions from those who may or have abused them. (iii) Protection of one's loved ones from the abuse of another person. No law shall be placed that revokes or abridges the preceding protections from the citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. No soldier, military branch, or other form of authority shall be exempt from adhering to these protections in times of peace, war, or chaos.

Article II
Legislative Branch of the Sovereign State of San Andreas

Section I
The legislative powers shall now be vested in the president. The elected president of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall be entrusted with full legislative powers after Judicial Branch processing. Criminal proceedings shall be vested to the Judicial Branch in the event of an impeachment. If a member of the government is to be impeached, it shall be tried by the Supreme Court.

Section II
The president will be given the following powers and authorities to ensure the national security and well-being of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. The president will be granted the authority to:
Lay and collect taxes from the people of San Andreas not exceeding twenty (20) percent.
Borrow money on the credit of San Andreas.
Regulate commerce between foreign nations.
Establish laws, in accordance with this Constitution, across the Totalitarian State of San Andreas.
Establish limitations to punishment for crimes against the Totalitarian State of San Andreas and/or its Citizens.
Act as a tribunal, with the Supreme Court, in suits involving foreign nations.
Declare war, and establish rules on captures as the result of wars.
Review and remove, if so deemed necessary, executive offices created by the President with a four-fifths majority vote.

Section IV
The president will be given the following limitations to ensure the national security and well-being of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. The following restrictions are as follows:
No law shall be passed that commits a position to one individual.
No individual or set of individuals shall be exempt from taxation that has been passed across the nation.
No law of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall punish any individual for crimes ex post facto. (laws shall not punish people for crimes that were not crimes when they were committed.)
No law shall remove power(s) or limit(s) of power already defined of the Justices.

Section V
The government of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall hold the power to amend this constitution as deemed necessary by the unanimous vote accompanied by the approving signatures of the President and the Chief Justice of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. If the result is a tie and only a tie, the Commissioner of the San Andreas Police Department is to vote either Aye or Nay. Their vote will be the tie breaker.

Article III
Executive Branch of the Sovereign State of San Andreas

Section I
The executive powers of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall be entrusted to one President. He shall hold this office during the term of two months. Prior to President's and members of his cabinet's appointments to office, he or she shall be sworn into office by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and shall affirm his or her duties through the following oath of office:

"I do hereby solemnly swear that it shall be my duty to defend and enforce the constitution of this Totalitarian State of San Andreas against all those who oppose, foreign and domestic. I affirm that I take this obligation willingly without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. I will execute the duties assigned to me to, fully and faithfully, the best of my abilities, so help me God."

Candidates for the position of presidency must have first attained the age of thirty years, be in good standings with the law and have been a citizen of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas for ten years.

In the case of an extreme calamity, resignation, or impeachment of the incumbent President, the duties of the president shall be bestowed upon the Vice President who shall assume the office of the President. When there is a vacancy within the position of Vice President, the President shall nominate a replacement. The President's replacement shall serve out the remainder of the previous President's term. In a case of crisis when both the President and the Vice President are simultaneously rendered incapable of performing the duties of President, the office shall fall upon the next capable individual in the following succession:
Chief of Staff
Attorney General
Secretary of Treasury
Secretary of Defense
Secretary of State

The above offices shall be deemed a necessity of the Executive branch and shall not be removed by the President. These offices will be labeled the Executive Cabinet of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas, including the President and Vice President. A member of the Executive Cabinet may not be employed by the Legislative Branch, nor by the Judicial Branch.

Section II
The President is the chief executive officer of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas and head supervisor of the Executive Branch. The President holds the power to:
Address the citizens to ensure and inform them of workings of the Government, as he/she sees fit.
Amend the tax rate as deemed necessary without exceeding the amount of twenty percent.
Oversee and direct the operations conducted by the Executive Branch and as such will also act as Commander in Chief of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas.
Enact an Executive order, which holds the same power as law but are limited to a life of no more than two weeks or until the President removes order.
Declare war under imminent threat. The Executive Branch is to meet within twenty-four to forty-eight hours with the Judicial Branch and decide whether or not the need for war is valid and may remove the Totalitarian State of San Andreas from the state of war with a majority vote.
Appoint officials to the offices of Vice President, Chief of Staff, Attorney General, Secretary of Treasury, Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Labor.
Create positions within the executive staff and appoint officials to fill them.
Veto any motion or act brought to the Executive Office.
Submit proposed bills through the Judicial Branch.
Exercise the use of Eminent Domain ((with approval from server management staff)).

The Vice President is the deputy head supervisor of the Executive Branch. The Vice President holds the power to:
Address the citizens to ensure and inform them of workings of the Government, as he/she sees fit.
Amend the tax rate as deemed necessary without exceeding the amount of twenty percent (with approval from the President).
Oversee and direct the operations conducted by the Executive Branch.
Create positions within the executive staff and appoint officials to fill them.
Submit proposed bills through the Judicial Branch.

Section III
The President, Vice President, and any other office holder of the executive branch shall be subject to impeachment upon conviction of treason, bribery, or other crimes against the state. All impeachment trials shall be tried by the Supreme Court.

Article IV
Judicial Branch of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas

Section I
The Judicial Power of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall be vested in one Supreme Court. The Supreme Court shall consist of one Chief Justice and Associate Justices appointed by the Chief Justice. Justices of the Supreme Court will hold office for life unless they commit acts of ill faith, in which circumstance they may be impeached by a majority vote from the citizens of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas. No member of the Judicial Branch may be employed by the Executive Cabinet during his or her tenure. Prior to Chief Justice's appointment to office, he or she shall be sworn into office by the President of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas and shall affirm his or her duties through the following oath of office:

"I do hereby solemnly swear that it shall be my duty to defend and enforce the constitution of this Totalitarian State of San Andreas against all those who oppose, foreign and domestic. I affirm that I take this obligation willingly without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. I will execute the duties assigned to me to, fully and faithfully, the best of my abilities, so help me God."

The Supreme Court shall hold the ability to establish smaller District Courts as deemed necessary by the justices of the court.

Section II
In order to establish and maintain an effective governing body, the Judicial Branch will be granted the following powers:
The Supreme Court shall hold the power of Judicial Review over any law submitted by the citizens and/or president, or any executive order issued by the president.
The Supreme Court shall be tasked with interpreting and enforcing the constitution and law proposals submitted by the citizens and/or president.
Members of the Executive Branch may be impeached if a majority vote of the Supreme Court is attained. Grounds for dismissal must include either corruption, treason, or other crimes against the state.

Section III
The Supreme Court shall hold original jurisdiction in any case between two, or more, governmental entities, or civil service agencies; the interpretation of the Constitution is directly disputed; and claims of human rights violations, or violations of international law, are raised. In all other cases other than the aforementioned, the Supreme Court shall hold final jurisdiction.

Trial by Jury shall be at the discretion of the presiding Judge at the district level. Trial by Jury shall not be permitted in cases tried by the Supreme Court.

Section IV
Treason against the submitted by the citizens and/or president State of San Andreas shall only consist of levying war against the Sovereign State, adhering to its enemies, or offering its enemies aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason without the testimony of five witnesses to an individual act or an open court confession. The Judicial Branch shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason.

Article V
Ratification of the National Constitution

Section I
The conjoined signatures of the current President of the Totalitarian State of San Andreas and the current Justices of the Supreme Court for the Totalitarian State of San Andreas shall be sufficient for the establishment of this Constitution. We have hereunto subscribed our Names,

Ramazan Malice
Ramazan
Ramazan
Administrative Tech
President of San Andreas

Back to top Go down